Friday, March 27, 2009

2nd pair of shoes

Met up wif Elaine today at Hougang mrt at 12. Went to PS Secret recipe to haf lunch. Took the set lunch promotion. Initially i wanted the Marinara but in the end took the cach of the day cos Elaine doesn't want to the salad, so i swapped wif her....Heng, make the correct choice cos the spaghetti not nice.

Had cheese cake for dessert. Elaine had strawberry cheese whereas i had blueberry. I think the strawberry taste better.

Tis was taken against my wish. Elaine juz snapped the button so quickly.

Went off to Wheelock place to get my Tiger shoes. The one i initially wanted to buy, dun haf my size le. Haiz....but nvm lor. Juz choose another one. In the end, i get one of the latest design which has purple strips n it was chosen by Elaine. The more i look at it, the more i like it. Thks Elaine! Anyway, i wun forget the extra 10 20cents coins for helping me carry the bag the whole day. Oh, tis shoes better last me for long cos i spent so much money on it...心痛。N tis is the 2nd pair of shoes tt i bought using my own pocket money. Yar, Elaine i can hear u saying the word "pampered" out again. Tsk.






Had dinner at Subway. Felt tired after walking the whole day. Din wan to get up but eventually we had to. Did a laughable thing. We took the train back to Harbourfront only to hear tt the train will b sent for servicing. Had to alight. The next train was so full of ppl, so we decided tt we will alight at Outram n take the train back to Harbourfront again! We were so determined to get a seat cos our precious legs can't take it anymore!

Enjoyed my day wif Elaine :) Wonder when will our next outing b cos my finals r getting nearer which means tt it's getting harder for me to get out. HAIZ....

Of course not forgetting the photos tt we took on the train.




No comments:

Post a Comment