Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekends....

Oh boy! Finally, tmr is my rest day. I seriously need a break. The labour mid term on tues disrupted my slp. Whenever i closed my eyes, the things i've studied will juz popped up, making me unable to slp in peace. So the tiredness accumulate all the way till today. So i need to haf a gd long rest.

Hmm...meeting Elaine up tmr. Elaine i'm so gd rite?? I see tt u wanted to go Secret recipe, so i juz planned to go wif u after my mid terms haf ended. Ok tmr u treat arh!!! HAHA....Finaly, i've made the decision to but the Onitsuka Tigers sneakers. Been considering for a really loooooong time. But the current converse shoes cmi, so got to change. Thou Onit shoes is a bit on the ex side, but i got to spend like $50+ to buy a pair of converse shoes which spoils so easily, so might as well invest in a gd one...(I'm juz psychoing myself to part wif the money...haha...). Hopefully, i can buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment