Thursday, February 19, 2009

Holidays!!!???

Having a 1 week mid term break next week. Wait is it really a break. Haha...i oso dunno...Got to return to sch on mon for e-commerce lec at 1-3, then tues to discuss bout our International economics assignment...

Then the week after the break, got mid term coming up soon. So i juz i got to make use of the mid term break to revise...But....I'm going to relax for a few days 1st, need my much needed rest. Super tired. Dunno whether is the lecturer fault or wad, i keep dozing off during Genes n Society lec. Seriously, the lecturer voice is like a lullaby to me. Heard it. Zonk off to dreamland...Tsk tsk, shldn't b like tt....

Anyway, hopefully we can haf a mini WEME gathering next wed. I've already planned out the activities. Afternoon, can go to Wen's hse 1st to play wii, then followed by dinner together...I've been wanting to play wii for a super long time....Hmm...i'm having some tots running in my mind tt's associated to the gals....HAHAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment