Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kboxing+ Eve's Celebration

On Valentine's Day, spent the afternoon together WEME. We went for kbox over at kbox. Sang many songs, throat almost "gave up" towards the end. I can sense my voice changing....Always wonder those singers, how can they sustain for so long during concert. Mayb it's really because they use their "丹田", not like us, we use our throat....



The 4 of us in Kbox


WEN N ME

MAN N ME


ELAINE N ME


CARPARK GROUP PHOTO. Tis was taken juz b4 we go to eve's place


At 7+, went back home to get the car. Got to travel to Yishun to attend eve's 21st bdae at 1 of the condo there. I purposely went to check the map cause i'm not sure of where the place is. But in the end.....still lost my way, travel to Sembawang. Lol...Nvm, juz go back again. Turn out tt the condo is juz next to my 小舅's condo. But it's always my dad who drove, so i can't really rmb the route....

The place is so crowded. Din see eve for long. Busy little gal. Make use of the time to catch up wif my sec sch frens. Now everyone is either working or studying, so it's really hard to meet up. So birthday is a really gd time for us to meet up wif frens....

No comments:

Post a Comment