Sunday, April 12, 2009

WOW!!!

Had western for our lunch together as a family in our little cosy hse. I can guarantee tt the food we haf is so much nicer than those sold outside. Haha...Was happy tt my parents complimented on the mash potato tt i make.

After lunch, we sat down to watch the tv. Felt tt my eyes r closing soon, think too comfortable le. Was bout to fall asleep when my little bro sae tt he's ready to go. Go??? Where?? For a moment, i was confused. Dinno tt time has passed so fast, It was already 4+. Time for his tuition. Little sis followed us cos we haf a mission to fulfil. Order Pa's cake. His bdae coming soon! Went over to Pine's Garden to order a lychee martini cake for him. Fully sponsered by my sis. Arh! Dun sae how come tis big sis din pay. Y let little sis pay. Cos i treated my dad last time when i received my salary for working as a phone operator. Since she's working now, so she pay lor. HAHA....

After tt, was bout to drive home, when my sis sae Let's go to the Kovan Residence showroom. Actually, i wanted to go take a look at the showroom on Sat, but i could not fnd it. I think i really cock eye. It's juz behind the mrt stn.

Anyway, both of us looked too young to b able afford to buy one, so the agents inside tot tt we r juz looking for our parents who's supposingly already inside. Till i look at 1 agent n she asked me whether i was looking for the showroom. She sae we looked really young. HAHA....

OOO...I juz loved the whole structure! The big balcony. I'm sure my parents will loved the Master bedroom cos it's big n the toilet is humongous wif a bathtub attached to it... Thou the other 2 bedrooms which my sis n i r going to stay in if we r gonna to buy it doesn't come wif a bathroom but i'm willing to forgive. I absolutely loved the place. 1 major plus point, once u get out of the side door, it's already mrt. Super convenient n Heartland mall is juz opposite!!!

I LOVED THE PLACE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment