Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally, It's back.

Dunno wad happen to my mio box yesterday. Not working at all. So i got no internet connection at all. Felt so uncomfortable without going online for a day. Oh no! I'm literally adicted to my laptop. Called the technician, they told me tt i got to wait till fri b4 if not i got to go paya lebar there to change the mio box myself! Dun even noe where the place is. No choice, but to wait.

Then today in the afternoon, while watching tv. Suddenly, doorbell rang. Weird! Tis time my parents aren't suppose to b home yet. Who could it b? Turn out to b the technician. But the mio box is so michevious! When the technician turn it on again, it's working very well. Luckily, it's still under warrenty.

Time really flies...Tmr will b the last day i go to sch for lesson b4 the semester comes to an end. It seems tt the sem is getting shorter n shorter as each sem passed. Which means exams is really round the corner.

Bel n candice bdae's coming. Bel's on tis coming fri n candice's next fri. How on earth m i supposed to ask my parents for permission. But i dun wan to miss it cos we've been friends for so long le n it takes a long time b4 we will see each other again...Hmm...muz think of some excellent plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment