Friday, March 6, 2009

Weird dream??

I guess my dad wants me to stay at home to haf a rest. He asked me not to go to his stall to help him out. Initially, i wanted to wake up early, but my eyes juz could'nt opened. Slept till almost 10. Super tired....

Had a weird dream. I was at my grandma's hse, sitting in her living room, watching tv. Suddenly, my bro shouted out tt there's a snake coiling round my leg. When i looked down, the snake was bout to bit my ankle, i shaked it off n the snake flew to my bro's side n started coiling him. He pulled it out n threw it back in my direction. Damn terrified, wanted to open my eyes to end everything but it JUZ would not open. So back to the dream, i grabbed hold of the snake's tail n threw it on floor twice. When i next see the snake, the head was missing, the whole snake is dead. Hmm....ppl sae dreaming of snake is a bad omen. But i guess, i dreamt tt i killed the snake, so i think any "bad accident" tt's supposingly to happen in reality is not going to take place ba....My mom keep asking me to drive carefully....

Wanted to do shopping today afternoon, but the plans was shelved cos dad asked me to go to ah ma's hse to pass her some stuff. Recently, i've been trying to make out some time to at least go visit my ah ma at least 1 a month. We dun visit her so often like my other relatives. I dun wan to haf any regrets, so i make a point to visit her, haf some bonding time wif her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment