Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rain Rain go away....

IT keeps raining this few days and it usually rains heavily at round 5+ which makes me spend more money on my card fare. As u see, i oni bought train concession so any bus rides i got to pay on my own. Since it's raining, i always take the bus home to prevent getting drenched. =(

Anyway, when i got home today, heard from my sis tt my dad is suffering from food poisoning!!!Wonder wad he had ate? He came home early tis morning after getting a jab to slp...Poor thing...I've suffered b4 n i knew exactly how horrible it feels. Hmm...I guess my plan to take a gd slp tmr will b cancelled, instead i haf to wake up early n helped out....

Hmm...cousin getting married next sat. Need to do some shopping to get a decent formal dress. Need to spend money again, getting broke, it seems tt my savings haf become stagnant...Can't help it...alot of friends 21st is coming soon...HELP!!!!

Today International sux big time. I think i'm going to flunk it n it constitutes to 40% of my whole mod....die le...Total 4 ques, see the 1st ques, dunno, skip to the 2nd, dunno, skip to the 3rd, STILL DUNNO. Die die haf to write some stuff for ques 4. Pray hard tt the rest oso dun score well ( not tt i'm bad...), then the bel curve may help me.....

Being a gd kid, i did not skip my genes lecture thou the tots keep popping out b4 the lec actually started. So i was still struggling whether to go 40 mins b4 it starts. In the end, my conscience + the constant reminder from my frens tt the 1st tut will start today. Thou i still fell asleep halfway thru, but tis time oni for 5 mins...Great improvement ok???? HAHA.....

Feeling sleepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment