Sunday, March 15, 2009

A happy occasion~Ah Ni's Wedding

Yesterday was a hectic day for me. In the morning got to helped out at dad's place cos mum got to rushed down to hair salon to do her hair for the wedding later at night. So got to missed the tea ceremony.
Anyway, tis is the 1st wedding we had over at father's side. SO yesterday, everyone was so excited n relatives were saying tt soon, more red bombs will be coming since alot of us haf grown up n time for us to get hitched.

Wedding was held over at Clarke Quay's Novotel. Just beside Liang Court. Oh, the carpark is damn terrible. So squeezy. If newbie is driving, definitely will break out in cold sweat n pee in the pants.

Cocktail party starts at 7. Since nth to do, so took some pictures wif my cousin since i din take wif them during my birthday.

As usual, dinner did not start on time at 7.30, instead it oni start at 8.30. Had 3 glasses of red wine, din haf more cos my dad refused to let me...blah...


Haf decided, next time for my own wedding, i will definitely not haf chi songs as my background music during the screening of pics. Sounds so wrong....Guess wad we had as our soveniors? Bottle opener. Quite unique i muz sae. Was looking forward to small boxes of chocolate.

Everything ended at 11pm. Due to the poor structure of the carpark, we got stuck in a jam for 1 hr, b4 we finally saw the main road. Think next time, if anyone were to get married, there's alot of details to look into. Carpark is another criterial....Everyone in the car slept except for me n my dad. I got to keep toking to my dad in case he fall asleep in the car from all the waiting....Guess i wasn't tt tired, still hyped over the event. I juz loved attending wedding!!!!


Tis was taken on our trip to the hotel.


Sis n bro



Richmond, Weiming


My Ahma. Young hor???


2nd Uncle's wife


4th Uncle's wife


Small Aunt


Cute Richard-Smallest Cousin


Mang Hui n Ritchie


Ping Hui n Ritchie


Shi Xiang

Jing Hui. DO we look alike???Alot of ppl sae we do....


3rd Uncle's wife


The wedding gift

No comments:

Post a Comment