Tuesday, February 3, 2009

舍得/不舍得???

Met up wif Suen Hui today at vivo to pass her some stuff for someone.....Seriously, halfway thru the lec, i almost fainted from hunger. So hungry!!! N it doesn't help tt the smell of food keep coming my direction. On the way to vivo, was thinking of wad to eat. Finally decided to haf Carl's Junior!!!!

After lunch, decided to make use of the $50 voucher given by Eve, Bel n Hwei Sie. Initially, i wanted to buy an Adidas jacket. But then, my mom sae i shld but some other stuff. So in my mind, several things was going thru....a coat(trench coat???), levi's jeans, onitsuka tigers sneakers....

Went to levi's n saw the notice tt the $50 exchanging of old jeans sales ends today n the best hting is tt i din bring along an old pair of jeans. I was thinking mayb i try 1st then next time come back to buy. But then....the notice spoil everything, n i decide to juz forget bout it... To comfort myself, i keep telling myself tt i got "tonnes" of jeans hidden in my wardrobe so i shld buy some other stuff tt i dun haf....

Went to Tangs to take a look at the sneakers, but i think they're overpriced, shld go to the wheelock outlet one day.....plus the designs available isn't to my liking....

As for the coat. In Fact i saw 2. One at Zara n the other one at Gap. Loved both but i "loved" the price too!!! Zara one cost $129.90 n Gap one cost $149.90. Oh man!!!! But i really like the Gap one but it's really pricey. Minus off the voucher, i still need to fork out almost $100....心痛心痛,非常的不舍得。。。。

I think if i really buy(I'm so tempted to buy one), i will buy the Zara one. It makes me look taller too...lol....

N finally....i got tis photo....Been "camping" at Elaine's blog for quite long juz to wait for her to upload tis pic....But again....i cannot blamed her, She's so.........busy wif her work. So Elaine: THKS!!!!

This was taken on the 29th Jan. Went to PS to haf lunch wif her at Secret Recipe....Had a nice chat wif her...I think relationships wif people os so amazing. U get someone better thru small little talks....But since i dun live wif her, so there's still plenty of stuff waiting for me to explore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment