Wednesday, January 28, 2009

祝我生日快乐

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to meee...
Haha. Decide to post a solo blog on my birthday. Alot of stuff to post....时间真的过的很快-飞奔似的。这么快我就已经21岁了。已经是大人了。套很多人说的:我可以飞了...haha. As i'm writing, alot of emotions juz surge out, 鼻子有点酸酸的。。。

Invited my relatives n friends to my hse....This is the 1st time, i've invited so many people over to celebrate my birthday, Decided to do so cos i wan to make use of this time to get together wif my friends....
Really really really had a great time....Felt so happy...

It's kind of bad tt i din get to haf a pic wif my relatives from my father's side cos when they left, it's oni 2 n i'm too busy entertaining everyone tt i totally forget about photo taking. But i did managed to snap 2 pics wif my mother's side...
My Cousins

My Aunties n Uncles


Friends


The 1st group to arrived n my 死党. Without them, my life wun b as exciting as it's now. We really braved rain n wind together for a total of 8 yrs n counting....我真的很高兴有他们在我的身边。。。真的很感谢你们,我不知道要怎么形容,真的是笔墨难以形容。。。U gals r really my bestest pal. I'm confident our friendship will b able to sustain till rea....lly long, even after we get married n haf kids. Mayb our husbands will oso b great pals...Haha

Elaine, Manru n WenQian



Hey gals, really like the gift alot....Been wanted to buy one for a really long time but i juz 不舍得to buy one cos i think it's very ex....N not forgetting glenn...Too bad he couldn't make it....The red is so nice!!! I almost cried but of course i din....Elaine sae shld look at my expression....Of course i dunno how i look at tt time...no mirror lar...haha...They told me tt tis is the special edition, not available locally, muz order online. 真是麻烦你们了。

Anyway, it's kind of funny tt when tis 3 gals arrived n my small aunt saw them. Immediatelt, she pulled me to a corner n told me tt Elaine is gd, 肉肉的, ask me to introduce her to my biggest cousin. So hilarious!!!! I think both of them r so embarassed!!! I cannot imagine tt in the future tt Elaine will b my big cousin in law. HAHA.. But it seems tt everyone is very pleased wif Elaine being matched wif my big cousin. All passed!!!!lol....If everything goes well, Elaine sae she's going to gif me a big angbao during her wedding next yr...lol....


Finally, i get see eve, bel n hwee sie. Really very long nvr see them. Really miss the secondary sch days where we will sit together during recess to haf our break....

Hwei Sie, Elaine, Me, Manru, Evelyn n Christabel

Thks for the voucher. They're really very handy...I've already tot of how to make use of it le. I'm going to buy another Adidas jacket. HAHA. Thks for the hunk card....We've oso known each other for 8 yrs le....We muz meet up soon......ah....the next one will b at eve's bdae...looking forward to it.... Dolly, Ming Ming, Charissa, Ling Ling, Suen Hui, Wan Qian, Yuning, Jia Jia, Shi Hui n Kim Ann. Thks for the bag. N i really love the flower greetings...alot of effort....thks....sorry tt i couldn't talk to u guys much..... Juliana n Jacqueline, thks for the wallet n big packet of sweets n the birthday bear respectively.....U all sae u will gif me better gifts hor...looking forward to it arh....haha...Juz joking lar

Steph, thks for the shirt. Muz haf cost a bomb for u huh...i will get a gd gift for ur 21st bdae too.....
WanShin, Lizhen n mercy, thks for the Nike bag. THe design n colour is very nice. Now i haf a bag for me to match together wif grey colour clothes. Haha.......
Rae, kenneth, Michelle n Wilson, thks for coming. I'm sorry tt i din tok much....especially wilson...Rae, thks for ur cute card.

EA peeps thks for Guess Watch n the card. I'm really glad to haf known u guys during EA class, if not my uni life will b very boring n lonely...I love the watch very much. Will wear it very often....

Finally, i really owe this celebration to my family. They really did alot for me...Without them, there wun b me....I really love u all....The catering alone already cost a bomb le. A bit guilty.HAHA...but papa sae he already 养我21年了,so he sae nvm, 21 oni come once a lifetime, so he's willing to spend. THANK YOU!!!!



This yr bdae song is so loud, i could feel the ground shaking...HAHA...I felt so shy, so many ppl looking at me, dunno where to direct my eyes at...haha


Once again, i wan to thk all my friends for coming. To those who cannot make it, thks for all the greetings....

No comments:

Post a Comment