Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm finally back in my cosy home. Feeling very very tired. Leds are so pain, dun feel like walking. Yesterday stayed at market till round 1. Drive home, bathe. Thou the body is physically tired, but my mental state keeps going on. Resulting in me, not able to fall asleep. By the time i really fall asleep, the clock rang at 5. Like very rest at all...Faster changed clothes n drive back to market.

Oh man, the market is so crowded today. Everybody doing last min "shopping". So many tasks to b done. It seems like i'm going to split into 2 or 3 pieces....Hands on fire!!!

Initially, the plan was tt both my sis n i r going to go home at round 3-4 n take a rest 1st. But then my sis suggest tt we juz wit for pa n ma n go home together. Ok lor, stay....

But till the end, really cannot tahan at all....Feet is hurting like hell....Sit on the chair oso will fall asleep. Since it is already 8, pa sae we juz keep everything n go home....

As i'm waiting for my hair to dry, my eyes r already half closed,.....
Lala land waiting for me......

No comments:

Post a Comment