Thursday, December 4, 2008

Celebration!!!!

Woohoo...Exams r finally over le. I can finally totally relaxed myself. My state of mind n the physical form r suffering from fatigue breakdown due to lack of sleep tis few weeks. All because of the stress brought by the exams.

Activities r waiting for me...which also means a big hole in my wallet...Nvm lar, happy happy can le...haha....

Dinner wif the EA ppl tmr plus kbox(uncertain). But i informed my parents le, luckily, they agreed thou they did sae some stuff lar. But nvr scold me can le...lol...

My exercise rigme started today. Went to run 2.4km..hmm...very long nvr run le, wah almost collapsed. When i reached my hse, my legs r so wobbly, almost could not feel the floor when i was walking. But i felt shiok....haha...all those perspiration= -calories...



No comments:

Post a Comment