Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quiet Momemt

As i was sitting on the sofa, typing tis post on my laptop. My hse is exceptionally quiet in the afternoon. My siblings are not home yet, my parents r already sleeping n my maid is juz doing her stuff in the kitchen. I'm not complaining tis quietness, in fact i like the feeling. Sometimes, i juz hope tt the time will come to stop n let me slow down the pace of life, allowing me to take a breathe n think of the things tt haf happened all this while.

OF course, this is impossible. So what to do leh??? I can oni accept tis fact n try to fasten my pace.

In fact, when i'm at home, i prefer to keep quiet. Even when my siblings r toking to me bout some matters, i juz listened n do no tok. Sometimes, my siblings juz wondered whether i'm listening to them anot. TT's y i haf the nickname-Stone. MAyb it's because i've already used up most of my energy outside, so when i reached home, i juz wan to keep tired to let my energy to rezap....

No comments:

Post a Comment