Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Busy

Hmm, haven been updating for quite some time cos i'm juz simply too busy these few days. Y busy leh?? Cos of the econometrics assignment 2 n the computing presentation. Was super busy on sun, been online from 10 all the way to afternoon. Was trying to finish econometrics assignmnet. Seriously, my maths sux lar!!!! Wanted to finish the assignment on sat, but i went out to my uncle's side to pray, they haf tis big event coming on, so almost spend all my time over there. But the time i reached home, was too tired to do homework le!!!!

But now i can sae, i'm free le!!! Finally, no more computing presentation or project to be done le! except for tt econometrics project which i'm going to finish on wed with the rest. During the econometrics tut, i presented a ques. I wrote a sentence like "...lesser error", the tutor(lecturer) saw it n ask me whether i'm a Singaporean anot. Turned out tt the sentence structure is wrong, oh my, so paiseh. Zhihao, take note hor, cos i copied the ans from ur paper. HAHA!!!

Another reason tt i'm busy, is cos i was busily watching the recent Golden Bell Awards online. WAs so happy tt my fav -- Lin Yi Chen won the Awards!!! Sweet interaction between her n Zheng Yuan Chang......

No comments:

Post a Comment