Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sleep, sleep n sleep....

i'm a really light sleeper. I belong to those tt if we haf any impt stuff on, i'll haf difficulty sleeping. My brain juz dun seems to b resting, i'll keep dreaming, but when i "wake" up, i can't rmb anything at all. This morning, i went to my dad's place to help him out. Halfway thru, i began to feel weary, my eyes kind of stink due to the lack of sleep. But wad to do leh? muz tahan all the way. I always like Sunday afternoon cos it's the time where everyone confirmed will b at home. Due to the different working hrs of my parents, i really treasure the time i haf when i'm wif my parents. It's a gd feeling when everyone is sitting down to enjoy the lunch, talking bout all sorts of stuff. So it's gd tt tmr it's a public holiday cos there's no sch, + my parents do not haf to work on every Mon, so tmr dad decided to bring us to haf buffet. Cool....but really haf to watch my waistline. Think i'll go do some exercise now to lose some calories....

No comments:

Post a Comment