Monday, October 27, 2008

Bloated

I juz went to haf buffet wif my family at the Royal Plaza on scotts. They shld seriously renovate their carpark, so different from the interior. My dad tot he went into the wrong carpark. Their ticketing system is those where there's a person standing over there, then you pay him $4, then he issued u a ticket. So old fashioned!!

But most impt thing is the buffet. Although it's priced at $39++ per person ( thou it costs $37 on weekdays), a bit pricey for a student, but i think it's worth every cent of it. Their food is really nice, especially the chicken rice (the chilli is superb!), nasi briyani is gd too, seafood is gd (crayfish, crabs, mussels ooo....), spaghetti was cooked on the spot (both my sis n bro find the chef very handsome). Most superb stuff is their desserts, the cakes n those mini desserts served in those small cups is so gd tt it makes people keep walking over to tt section.

I'm so full now, even when i'm typing now, the food seems to haf reached my throat. Think i can skip my dinner for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment