Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas eve n part of christmas was spent by painting the ceiling leading from the doorway to the prayer altar. Last yr, i painted the whole ceiling by myself + 2 toilets ceiling. My hands almost became paralysed. Luckily for tis yr, both my siblings helped out. Especially my lil' bro, who used the roller to paint the celing, after i said tt i dun wan to get speckled by the paint. In the end, his whole arm, face n specs were all covered wif paint.


Lunch was bbq, gladly prepared by my sis who went to buy most of the ingredients. Lunch was filled laughter. I'm glad tt laughter is coming back after wad our whole family had endured for the past 3 weeks. Horrible weeks n we still shudder upon the thoughts. Although, i wun sae tt all is well since nth has been confirmed but i firmly believe n hope tt we wun endure such trauma anymore.

Tt shall b my wish for tis christmas: No more hardships n everything will still proceed as we had 1st planned for.

No comments:

Post a Comment