Saturday, October 31, 2009

Golden Brown

It's been such a long since i last fly a kite. Or did i ever fly one. I oso dun rmb anymore. I doubt i did. It's fun actually n i really enjoyed it very much, despite the muddy water seeping thru my slippers whenever i took a step, grass sticking to my legs, roasted under the merciless sun.

Thank god for wen's sunblock, if not i would haf really become a lobster or as wad they say "esther daughter of tho". Did i get it rite??? Lol....N ice kacang really taste so GOOOD after a long day under the sun.

Plus. I went for blood donation again. Unfortunately Elaine n wen can't donate, leaving me n manru. N i've got to retake my temp for 3 times b4 i passed. I guess all the sun has been absorbed into my body. 37.7. I've got to cool myself by sitting infront tis fan. Now, my right hand is feeling a bit "suan".

Time juz passes so fast without u realizing whenever we r having fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment