Thursday, July 30, 2009

blue liquid

Recently, i've taken a liking for swimming ever since i bought my new swim suit. I've been going for swimming almost every alternate days during weekdays. I think my hair is suffering, it's quite dry at the ends.... My mum even asked me to go every day. She even said tt she will gif me extra pocket money when i complained tt going everyday will burn a hole in my pocket. LOL.... I'm going tmr wif my sis. It's been ages tt we went swimming together.

On wed, when i went swimming alone, i did a stupid thing. I put all my stuff into the locker, locked it. Only to find out tt i've everything except for my goggles. I've to reopened it, but i've got no more coins left!!! Wad to do leh. Walk over to the stall n bought some sweets in exchange for some 20cents coins. Stupid rite????

No comments:

Post a Comment