Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sleepy

Today is so hot! Thou it rains earlier on, but it does not seems to cool the weather. I'm feeling as thou i'm trapped in an oven.

Fell asleep juz now while watching tv at 7+. Damn tired, could not sleep the previous night. Lie on the bed at 12, but 1 still could not slp. Woke up to play some little games, to relieve myself from the stress n to make my eyes tired. Was already 2.30 when i stopped, but i still feel quite refreshed thou i keep yawning. Decide to go n slp, tossed around b4 i fell asleep. B4 i knew it, my alarm clock rang. Dang! I've got sch to attend. So feel like poning but got to hang up my labour assignment. Had difficulty doing it, need to ask around for help n luckily Kaiyan helped me to solve 1 of the ques. Hopefully it's correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment