Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Guilty

Today after lunching wif my parents at home, dad asked me whether i'm preparing well for exams. Hmm...I'm guilty. I mean i did study but not enuf. I juz dun like studying. My sis is oso having her 1st paper on the same day as me - 28th, but she had already started revising ages ago whereas for me i juz started tis week. Sometimes i really think i'm really plain lucky to b able to enter NUS, whereas for my sis who's way more hardworking than me, fumbled at the last moment n not being accepted. Hmm...Once we were fighting, she mentioned tt she really hate me for being an NUS student n she juz could not. She said she worked so hard unlike me. It's juz unfair.

I mean of course i'm angry after hearing her comments. I did studied really hard for A-levels. But after much thinking, i muz admit she's really a very hardworking person n i paled in comparison.

妈说不要被亲戚看不起,说父母能养他们,所以孩子不会读书也没关系。绝对不是!
虽说,我们读好书是为了自己,可是有很多时间,我们还不是要证明给别人看我们是可以的,才努力。又有几次是因为我们想让我们的父母称赞我们,为了让他们高兴,才努力呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment