Monday, April 6, 2009

严重失眠

Yesterday, went to bed round 12. But i couldn't slp at all. The 1st time i went to toilet, it's already 1. The next 1.30, followed by 2.15. The last time i checked the clock, it's already 3.30. I keep shifting around until my sis who's sleeping beside me is so pissed tt she woke up n scolded me for making her unable to slp oso. In the end, she went out to watch the tv. By the time she come in around 1 hr later, i still could not slp n i got to wake up at 7.45 to attend lesson at 10.

As expected, i zonked out during Genes lec. This time, i practically slp throughout the lec. Felt so paiseh, cos my head is "dotting around even though i used my hand to support my head...Felt so tired now, so i guess i shld b able to slp quite well tonight...I need the slp.

No comments:

Post a Comment