Monday, March 16, 2009

糟糕,我生病了

Haf absolutely no idea how i ganna infected by the virus. Was feeling ok all the way. Din get drenched in the rain or wad. Everything starts when i went for ah ni's wedding. The aircon was quite strong, i started sneezing n tt's the start of everything.

Dun feel very well. Keep feeling tired n i've got a mid term to study for tis coming sat. Genes n Society. Very regret taking tis mod.

The atmosphere tis few days at home isn't too gd. I feel like a transparent person at home. I tried talking, but since i dun get much response. Nvm lor. Juz shut up. I dunno wad r they angry at???? NO IDEA at all!!!

Do i go out alot? NOPE! Not at all! It's juz tt for last weelk, they're juz too much programme lined up for me to do. But sorry, such thing doesn't happened often. It's oni once in a blue moon. It's juz stupid i still got exams coming up, so tt makes me a prisoner confined to juz sch n home. Nth else.....Damn it. I'm frustrated!!! I'm already 21, i noe how to plan my schedule. I know tt there r many activities coming up, i will definitely finish my work earlier!!!

童年是灿烂的太阳
带来无数幸福光芒
童年是道美丽彩虹
无需痛苦读书做工
童年真得令人回味
因不知人生的错对

我好想回到以前的时候。我一直认为还是baby的时候是最幸福的。什么都不需要烦恼。但是时间哪会回头。只有硬着头皮往前走。

Pls stop questioning me like a prisoner. I hate tt feeling. If not i will keep shunning away n retreat to my small little base.....

No comments:

Post a Comment