Monday, January 5, 2009

好漫长的路。。。。。。

Yesterday went to celebrate grandma's(mother side) belated 75th birthday. Initially wanted to celebrate earlier de, but she went to korea for holiday. Location was at D'kranji family resort(if i'm not wrong). On sat, when i was driving my brother home from tuition, my 3rd aunt called, asked my sis to pick it (i'm a safe driver ok???HAHA). My aunt told us tt the address is 10 Yew Tee Lane. I specifically asked my sis to asked my aunt to spelled it out, but dunno y she din....

Not very sure of where the place is so i went to check for driving directions. Initially we were to meet at 4 but we could not make it cos bro got tuition till 5.30. So the dinner was postponed till 6. Seeing tt we got time on hands, my mom decide to go dye her 1st. When she ched home at 2.30, she immediately bathe le then rushed out. I followed cos i oso need to re rebond my hair. But in the end when i reached there, the ppl over there told me tt it's impossible for me to finish all those procedure within 2 1/2 hrs, so i juz sit down there n read thru magazines. Make me rushed like mad, nvr eat lunch much then rushed out of hse le!!!

Ok mom hair's took more than 2 1/2 hr. By the time she's ok le, it's already 6 le. Pa is so angry lar. Dunno how we can reach the place asap>????

Worse thing is cos of communication breakdown, the resort actual location is at 10 neo tiew lane instead of yew tee. Wah then somemore we dunno how to go there leh, got to called for help n my cousin juz direct us the location thru the phone. I'm the director. Receive info from my cousin then relay the info to my dad. Wah..........by the time we reached there, it's already 6.35!!!!!so paiseh, everybody waiting for us oni......

ANyway the seafood over there is nice n fresh. But as for the cost, dunno how much cos everything we go out to eat, is my 2 aunty treat de. THey dun wan us to pay. THe oni thing i noe is tt ah ma's cost a whopping $140. I tot it's going to b a very big cake, but it turn out to a small 1.5kg ice cream cake from haagen-daz( did u spell correctly huh???) Ex man, but super delicious. Cos cake quite small, so we din bother to cut, we juz use fork n juz own time own target cut the cake n eat. Nice nice~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment