Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wrap-up....

Woah...time really passes very fast. B4 we knew it, 2008 is already coming to an end, n we're going to welcome 2009. So many things haf happened tis yr....n i'm going to list out all those happy moments....


1. Family

I'm really glad to b born into this family. Even though sometimes my parents will nag, but overall i'm really very luck to haf such gd parents who dote on us, giving us the best tt they could afford. Not only tt, i musn't forget my 2 siblings. It's wonderful to haf them by my side. we muz continue to b 相亲相爱. Haha....家永远是最佳的避风港。。。

My wonderful parents

My Family

My Siblings


2. WEME(Wen, Elaine, Manru n me)+Glenn

IT's really a great feat tt we've been friends for 8 yrs, still counting on...Oops, i found out tt i dun haf a photo of the 5 of us together. TT'll will b on my wishlist for 2009...haha....We've spend memorable moments together.....I'm really glad to haf gone to Nan Chaiu n know u guys....


Manru, Elaine, Me n WenQian




3. JC

Thou, it's hard for us to gather together cos of conflicting timetable. But it's great knowing all of u. Suen Hui, Wan Qian, Yuning n Ming Ming, i've oso known u gals for 8 yrs too! I dun haf everyone pics....


4. EA1101

Initially, when i noe tt i've to spend extra time attending tis class, i was like "kanasai!, y din i do better during qet n get a band 5 instead of 4. In this case, i wun haf to waste my time on these mod. But eventually, i changed my tots, not bcos i learnt alot from this mod(mayb partly lar...lol), but bcos i get to noe alot of friends in this class. N some of them, we still go out together frequently n attending the same mods.




5. Phuket Trip

Went to phuket together wif Kristie, Rae, Michelle, Jocelyn, Kenneth n Qiyuan. It's a pity tt i din haf a camera wif me.

6. Taiwan + HongKong Trip

Definitely one of the blast moment of my life tis yr. Went wif Mei Mei, Wendy, Zhi Hao n Vincent. GReat bunch of ppl to go travelling wif. Thou we're all very tired from all those walking n shopping. But we still haf lots of fun. Hopefully, the rest oso haf the same sentiments!!!! While writing tis, it makes me wants to go to Taiwan again!






Ok, more or less conclude my 2008.

HAPPY NEW YR EVRYBODY!!!!!!! ALL THE BEST N HOPE TT 2009 WILL B A BLAST FOR U GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment