Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mixed Feelings...

Ok results r out. I'm so disappointed wif my results. My cap score dropped...Who should i blamed leh. No one but myself....I'm going to work harder next sem (in fact, extremely hard), need to pull my cap back....seriously....sth need to b done immediately.

Went kboxing wif Chun Yan n Juliana. Need to take my mind off the sadness....but it seems to b no use. As i was typing, i'm feeling so worried n sad...But it's gd tt i got to see them, at least i wun think of the results things for tt few hrs. It has been such a long since i last saw them. Still the same, nth has changed. Luckily, today no sore throat, thou it's still the same tt towards the end, my pitch began to go off key, all those high notes could not b reached...I'm so happy to see them. Dunno when will we get to see each other again...我们都是大忙人!haha.... Chun Yan, Juliana n me

No comments:

Post a Comment