Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot....

Ok, today went to Compass Point. Y leh? Cos my brother wanted me to accompany him there to see the 小娘惹唯一影迷会which starts at 3. So together wif my sis, we reached there a bit late, wah the place is so packed!!! See for urself...

Tis pic was already taken when many ppl haf left cos it was juz the autographing session. So imagine how packed it was when it juz started.I oso escape n took tis at the 2nd level.


So hot, when i'm stuck in the middle, standing at an awkward position cos some lady stupid handbag was stuck somewhere under my armpit...lol...seriously, can't u juz put ur handbag in front of u???? I'm already quite tall, but even when i tiptoed, i could not see very clearly cos the guys standing in front of me is already very tall le, plus they oso tiptoed, wanting to capture pics/videos of the whole event. Have to keep shifting my head. It's suffocating, so occasionally, some will not b able to take it, n they will squeezed themselves out. So ppl will start pushing in order to edge to the front. Have to take care of my brother, so can't squeeze too front, he has to b within my sight. But my sis pro lor, within minutes, she is already so at the front. So Bro passed her the cam. Hands muz b aching ba....


I muz sae Olivia Ong's singing is gd, even for live. Somebody in front of me was taking her video, so juz haf to look at the camera. Clearer....

Plus, 戴阳天is so handsome!!!!!


Since, we already took out the camera. Let's take a pic...Cheese....

My Sis, Bro n me

No comments:

Post a Comment