Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Start

Ok, i've finally created a blog. I'm juz curious how tis whole thing works cos i've been seeing my sis n bro blogging.

In the past, whenever, i see them blogging, i always tell them t blogging is such a waste of time! BUT it seems now i'm toking bout myself too. Just now when i was creating the blog, my bro was laughing at me.....

Today, i drove stephanie ler's car to sch. It was a Honda Odyssey(oops, did i spell correctly?) could not get used to it initially cos her car was like super long, the view tt i see thru the rear window is kind of weird. But nth happen on the way n back from sch....

On tues, went to haf dinner wif the red cross gang at Toa Payoh sizzler. Was super full after so many servings of food. The stomach seems to b bursting. The reason we went there was to celebrate WenQian's bdae. I even had to write her bdae greetings in the toilet cubicle, had to lie tt i'm shitting. After tt the night is still young, so we went to Punggol Park to reminisce our childhood memories by playing the swings n see-saw. Wanted to haf a drink at the nearby bar, but then my sis called saying tt my dad is up, so i've to return the car back. Then the gals decided to haf a drink at my hse little garden. On the way, dropped at wenqian's hse for her to take sprite n vodka.

We spent a whopping 5 hrs at the garden playing the truth game. Learnt alot of stuff bout the gals. Really happy to haf them as my fren, i think without them, i would not haf leAD my life the way it is now.....we should haf more of such talkings once in a while.....oh my, i'm so looking forward to the Redang trip wif u all.....hope tt time will pass quickly...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment